- Encouraging Goals & Dreams
- Human Potential
- Prosperity on a Global Scale
- Metaphysics & Science-Based Thinking
- Conscious Capitalism
- Community Building
- Informed Consumerism
- Alternative Healing
- Understanding, Acceptance, and Preservation of Foreign Cultures
- Organic Foods and Sustainable Farming
- Fair Trade
THERE IS AN EXPANSION OF CONSCIOUS MEDIA IN THE MARKETPLACE
- “The Frontiersmen” – Episodic series about the true story of a long, bloody rivalry between a skilled white frontiersman, Simon Kenton (Kia’s ancestor!), and Tecumseh, a visionary Native American warrior, who gain a deep respect for one another as they fight for the land they both love. Based on the popular Pulitzer Prize-Nominated novel which has sold over five million copies.
- BACK ON EARTH – Action adventure sci-fi feature trilogy for young adults about Spence, a homesick teen who had been abducted ten years ago stows away aboard an intergalactic ship headed to Earth, only to find himself in the middle of a dangerous alien disclosure conspiracy. He must fight against the same family he had been longing for if he hopes to save his alien BFF’s and the entire galaxy.
- ¿EL RIDÍCULO? – Latin-focused feature film about an unbelievable but true-life Cinderella love story
- SNOW – Drama feature film set in the late 1970’s about a young, ill-equipped mother stranded with her two daughters at a highway-side motel wondering if her husband will return as promised. Based on a true story. From Sundance Screenwriting Lab.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT US
I have had the opportunity to work with Kia on several high profile shoots. Kia is not only an organized, reliable, trustworthy Producer, but also a creative problem-solver who can think on her feet. I have seen her handle extremely complicated shoots with grace and ease. She has an impressive work ethic, an ability to be flexible under pressure, and a knack for asking insightful questions. The thing I like best about her, however, is her drive to continuously develop her already impressive skill set. I respect her professionally. I respect her personally.
I have had the pleasure of working with Kia as a producer and production manager on several projects including a feature documentary entitled Spiritual Liberation, a national television commercial for AT&T, a Black Eyed Peas music video and promotional yoga instructional video. I have also been fortunate to become friends with Kia during this time. Regarding Kia’s professional skills, I would have to say she is one of the more conscientious, detailed, positive and effective producers I have had the pleasure of creating with. I look forward to future opportunities to create and work with Kia again.
The consistent feedback I get on “Swallow” is what amazing production values it has–and that was all down to you, Ric, and the team you pulled together. It’s a very professional-looking pilot and I’m proud of it for that reason.
You produce with vision and passion. You also have a great vibe to be around. Although our work is stressful you are comfortable, peaceful, and chill.
I wanted to let you guys know what a pleasure it was working for you on this project. You guys are great to work for, work with, and really are all just a bunch of super cool, chill, great energy people to be around. Anyways I hope all is well, I can’t wait to see the film and I hope to work with you guys again in the future.
Rarely do I work on a project where people are sending out emails the next day thanking everyone and commenting on the wonderful experience they had, so I’m jumping on the bandwagon. Thank you all, I would jump at such an opportunity to work with you again.